The General Assembly consists of all members of ISWIM:
- Individual members have one vote each.
- Large corporate members have 5 votes each, small corporate members have 2 votes each.
- 11 members are elected by the General Assembly,
- 2 members are elected by the Vendor's College,
- the Board may co-opt a further 4 members provided the total does not exceed 15.
- Vice President (Science)
- Vice President (End-users)
- General Secretary
- Information Officer
Vendor CollegeChair: Andy Lees (Q-Free)
Vice-chair: Tomas Pospisek (Kistler)
Regional GroupsAccording to the article 5.1 of its statutes, ISWIM may form regional groups to develop and support its activities and WIM in a continent or series of countries.
Latin America Regional Group (ISWIM-LA)
The ISWIM Latin America branch has been founded on April 5th 2011. The board approved this as the first regional group within ISWIM. The ISWIM-LA branch is formed of the members from Central and South America.
The provisory board of the ISWIM-LA branch is composed of, from April 5th, 2011:
- Chair: Valter Tani (Labtrans, UFSC, Brazil)
- Vice-chair: Roberto Mastrangelo (PAT Traffic, Brazil)
- Secretary: Gustavo Otto (Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina - UFSC, Brazil)
Other potential Regional Groups
North America: TRB WIM sub-committee (ABJ35-1),
Europe: former COST323/FiWi committee members.