AnwendungenPressure in Motion (PIM) Weigh in Motion (WIM) Tread in Motion (TIM)
• A fully automatic, unattended check of your entire fleet on a daily basis with no equipment on the vehicle.
• Check every vehicle from day one.
• Installing a WheelRight system means that you can check your tire pressures and vehicle weights (including individual axle weights) as often as you wish.
• No more waiting for the monthly (?) service check. Just Drive Over every time the vehicle is in the depot. Catch a slow puncture before it becomes a problem or re-inflate a kerbed tire before the sidewall sustains further damage.
• Keep your tires in tip-top condition to extend their life, reduce rolling resistance, save fuel and save money
• Receive a work instruction identifying the vehicle and the tire, a daily/weekly summary and a comprehensive audit trail.